Kaytee Clean & Cozy Lavender scented small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cozy Lavender is naturally scented with lavender. Clean & Cozy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting even as absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Cozy’s absorbency means less odor. That’s why Clean & Cozy has an odor keep an eye on guarantee. Plus Clean & Cozy is 99% dust free for a cleaner cage.
Clean & Cozy Bedding
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Bedding is made from materials that don’t contain harmful chemicals or by-products. By the usage of remnants and trimmings from other hygienic products, we reduce the amount of waste that winds up in landfills. This can be a super-soft, colorfast bedding that is available in all kinds of great scents and colors to add a touch of variety to your pet’s cage. It is Secure for all pets and won’t create unsightly stains in their cage. Each 500 cubic inch bag averages about 3 fills for a rabbit or guinea pig cage or about 11 fills for a hamster, gerbil, or other small animal cage.
- Odor keep an eye on guaranteed
- For burrowing or nesting animals
- Absorbs 4x-6x its weight in liquid
- 99.9% dust-free for a cleaner cage
- Bag expands to 3 times its packaged size
Important Usage Instructions
A clean cage is essential to the well-being of your pet. The following bedding/litter instructions will help ensure the health of your pet.
Appropriate for use in any type of home
Cover floor with loose product to a depth of 1 to 3 inches
- At least once per week, remove all bedding and wash enclosure with a mild soap solution. Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of soap residue.
- Frequency of cage cleaning depends on the size of your pet’s home and number of animals.
- Always replace bedding with fresh product.
- Maintaining a clean cage will keep your pet from developing respiratory problems as a result of ammonia build up in the cage caused by urine.
Used bedding will have to be discarded
Animal consumption of any bedding product will have to be avoide. When used for baby animals, monitor babies to ensure bedding is not unintentionally consumed.
If you consider your pet is experiencing health concerns related to this bedding, discontinue use, clean the cage and change bedding type. If the problem persists, contact your veterinarian.
Naturally scented with real lavender
Absorbs 6x its weight in liquid
99.9% dust-free for a cleaner cage
Secure for all pets
There are no reviews yet.