ORIJEN Dog Six Fish Recipe, 25lb, High-Protein Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Packaging May Vary

Amazon.com Price: $112.99 (as of 02/12/2022 21:26 PST- Details)

ORIJEN Six Fish dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole fish ingredients from Atlantic mackerel, herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and silver hake
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat

Style:Dry Food | Flavor Name:Six Fish | Size:25 Pound (Pack of 1)

Loaded with protein and complemented with farm-fresh produce, orijen’s Biologically Appropriate six fish dog food is a wholesome, distinct, and tasty food that dogs love. This protein-wealthy recipe features six varieties of whole, sustainable, wild-caught Fish, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from fruits and vegetables, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. This dog food is made with 2/3 of the fish ingredients used fresh or raw, at the same time as the other 1/3 are gently dried at 200°f from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that can’t be supplied by fresh fish by myself. Freeze-dried Cod liver naturally enhances the flavor, making Orijen Six fish dog food deliciously tasty even for fussy eaters.
orijen pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet imaginable. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This delicious food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and consider, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods follow the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-wealthy dog food that’s loaded with a number of fresh and raw animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

ORIJEN Six Fish dog food delivers a diet wealthy and varied in fresh, whole fish ingredients from Atlantic mackerel, herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and silver hake
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs in line with their natural, biological needs
The usage of fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and consider, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ORIJEN Dog Six Fish Recipe, 25lb, High-Protein Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Packaging May Vary”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart