.aplus-tech-spec-hide-loading visibility: visible !important;
Honest food for pets and the humans who love them, Portland Pet Food Company All-Natural Dog Food Pouches are both tasty and healthy. Portland Pet Food uses fresh, human-grade ingredients, including all-natural, local meats and grains. Our meat is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest and is USDA-approved. No preservatives. No hormones. No meat by-products. Ever. This is not your average dog food! Feeding your dog like you feed yourself can result in faster tail-wagging, intense zoomies, luscious locks of fur, and sloppier kisses. These convenient food pouches can be used as rotational meals or toppers, and come in versatile flavors for your best friend.
- No preservatives. No hormones. No meat by-products. Ever.
- No artificial coloring, supplements, or artificial anything.
- No BHA or BHT. Free from junk!
- No LFBT (you know this as “pink slime”).
- Gluten-free and wheat-free options.
- All packaging is BPA-free.
A healthy and wholesome, fully cooked and ready-to-eat way to add variety to your dog’s usual diet. This product is intended for intermittent feeding or supplemental feeding. Store in a cool, dry place. Serve cold directly from pouch or warm in microwave.
To heat: Tear a 1-inch vent at the top. Rise up in microwave. Warm for 10-15 seconds. Let cool and serve for your dog to enjoy. Refrigerate after opening for up to four days.
General guidelines: Most dogs need about 25 to 30 calories per pound per day to maintain their weight. You want to figure out whether to add or subtract from that amount; if your dog is a potato couch or a sprinter, their needs will vary. That means, on average, a 5 lb dog like a toy yorkie needs around 120-150 calories per day, a 15 lb dog like a border terrier needs 360-450 and a 30 lb dog like a beagle needs around 750-900 calories daily. Like humans, dogs vary in activity, metabolism, etc. and you know your dog better than any chart. This is only a guideline.
Ready-to-Eat, Ethical, and Dog-Approved Food
Great for Picky Eaters
With five varieties, these 100% natural dog meals are perfect for finicky dogs, sensitive pups, senior dogs, or those looking for a rotational diet. Gently cooked, human-grade ingredients are a great, simple way to add flavor and variety to your dog’s diet! Add a scoop of these homestyle meals/meal toppers for a natural, healthy boost to your dog’s daily diet, or for particularly picky dogs, mix it in to coat each piece of their food with tasty, natural nutrition that all dog’s love.
Portland Pet Food Company’s meals are packaged in vacuum-sealed, BPA-friendly pouches, because the more pouches in the world, the less waste and the more money you save. Fact: A 45 ft. trailer that can carry 200,000 8 oz. cans. The same truckload can carry 2.3 million pouches. The shipping costs go down and the environmental impacts of shipping are much lower. Our pouches require 1/10th of the CO2 and 75% less energy to produce than canned dog food. Being conscious of this means a better world for all of us!
Meals on the Go
Traveling? Camping? Hiking? Don’t overlook the dog food. Each pouch is fully cooked and ready-to-eat as is so you’ll be able to stop wondering how you’re going to defrost your dog’s frozen food At the same time as you are on the go! The pouches are shelf-stable for two years, microwavable, and BPA-free. Made with slim and ethical packaging and 100% natural ingredients.
Just Ask the Dogs
“JR loves Tuxedo’s Chicken and Yams mixed in with his dry dog food. He thinks it is so tasty and I’m confident that he is getting natural ingredients in his diet.”
Tasty Flavor Options for Your Best Friend
100% of the ingredients in our dog meal recipes are approved for human consumption.
Portland Pet Food dog meals are made from unique recipes and are sure to get two paws up. Each flavor has its own story. Choose a delicious option for your pooch, or select the mixed 4-pack or 5-pack for true variety!
Rosie’s Beef N’ Rice
- Rosie is the primary reason for the creation of Portland Pet Food Company. At age 14, her desire to eat had waned and she was losing weight. When Katie (founder of Portland Pet Food) started cooking her own meals for Rosie, she regained the weight she had lost and found a new bounce her step. She continued on strong until 16 and a half. Our beef is USDA-certified and is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest.
Hopkin’s Pork N’ Potato
- Hopkins was one of Portland Pet Company’s first dogs. His desire to please his parents and gentleness with children was remarkable. Known for letting his family know when he wasn’t being fed on time, and being truly Irish at heart, he would enjoy a meal of pork and potato after a long day of chasing balls! Our pork is USDA-certified and is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest.
Grandma Ada’s Turkey and Yams
- Grandma Ada at all times fed her two favorite grand-pups turkey from the table! Now Katie has also grown her mother’s desire to feed her grand-pups a healthy meal with local turkey and organic Oregon Coast cranberries mixed with other vegetables. It’s the perfect way to allow your pooch to partake in all of the holiday festivities! Our turkey is USDA-certified and is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest.
Tuxedo’s Chicken and Yams
- Tuxedo, Portland Pet Food’s Llasa Poo, loved anything with chicken. He was also a fierce protector of his family and home. Everyone respected his attention to protecting the house but he loved to snuggle with you once he knows you don’t seem to be an intruder! Our chicken is USDA-certified and is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest.
Wally’s Salmon N’ Rice
- Wally was the smallest pup of a Springer Spaniel litter who loved food, particularly if it was yours! He was the little brother of Hopkins and sure had the spunk of a younger sibling. At the same time as Wally was not at all times the most discerning eater, he did have a taste for the finer things in life. He would have loved this classic salmon meal, and we’re sure your dog will dive in for this catch! Made with only Northwest salmon that is gently and slowly cooked in small batches with only 10 ingredients.
What’s in the Recipe?
|Hopkins Pork N’ Potato||Pork, Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Eggs, Beef Heart, Potato Flour, Vegetable Oil, Powdered Eggshell (1200 kcal per kg; 311 kcal per 9 oz pouch)|
|Rosie’s Beef N’ Rice||Beef, Brown Rice, Peas, Carrots, Beef Heart, Eggs, Millet Flour, Vegetable Oil, Powdered Eggshell (1230 kcal per kg; 316 kcal per 9oz pouch)|
|Wally’s Salmon N’ Rice||Salmon, Carrots, Peas, Brown Rice, Spinach, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Potato Flour, Powdered Eggshell, Sea Salt (1294 kcal per kg; 330 kcal per 9oz pouch)|
|Tuxedo’s Chicken & Yams||Cascade Farms Chicken, Yams, Long Grain White Rice, Chicken Gizzards, Eggs, Potato Flour, Vegetable Oil, Quinoa, Kale, Powdered Eggshell, Sea Salt (1550 kcal per kg; 395 kcal per 9oz pouch)|
|Grandma Ada’s Turkey Yams||Turkey, Green Beans, Yams, Eggs, Chicken Gizzards, Cranberries, Apples, Potato Flour, Powdered Egg Shells, Vegetable Oil, Sea Salt (1120 kcal per kg; 286 kcal per 9 oz pouch)|
About Portland Pet Food Company
After spending more than 20 years as a health communication consultant, Portland Pet Food Company founder Katie McCarron turned her nutritional eye to her aging poodle Rosie’s diet. Unsure of what to feed Rosie, who no longer enjoyed her food and had started to lose weight, the amount of unnatural supplements in basic dog food shocked Katie. She began to cook Rosie’s meals, at all times focusing natural ingredients. Rosie regained weight and Katie expanded on her healthy, natural meals and dog biscuits. Portland Pet Food Company was born!
Portland Pet Food Company believes you should feed your dog like you feed yourself. We worked with the Oregon Food Innovation Program to develop our sustainable, local, AAFCO certified line of products.
Creating a sustainable food system, one partner at a time. We reinforce and sustain the local economy from the ground up. We source all ingredients from Pacific Northwest companies like Bob’s Red Mill and Cascade Farms, repurpose Portland breweries’ spent grains and strengthen natural food techniques with the Oregon State University Food Innovation Center.
Thoughtfully Supporting the Community
What’s more, 5% of net profits go to local non-profit animal shelters and programs, so you’ll be able to feel good about every part of your purchase. All Portland Pet Food products are made in the USA from local ingredients, and come in BPA free packaging that’s convenient and thoughtful.
|Gluten Free Biscuits||Meal Packs||Brew Biscuits||Holiday Dog Gift Combo Packs|
|Made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Preservatives, Colors, or Additives||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Perfect for Picky or Senior Dogs||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|All Ages: Puppies to Adult||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Suitable for Small to Large Breeds||✓||✓||✓||✓|
EXCLUSIVELY REAL INGREDIENTS: All-natural, fully cooked homestyle dog meal pouches are crafted with premium, fresh ingredients–unlike canned food. All ingredients are certified human-grade, and we exclusively use USDA-certified meats packaged in a generous 9-ounce pouch. Real, healthy, wet dog food! No need to refrigerate until after opening, and nothing like dehydrated dog food, ever. Each healthy dog food pouch is nearly TRIPLE the size of typical dog food toppers.
ALL-NATURAL DOG FOOD: Gluten-free, wheat-free, and grain-free options, this premium dog food is made with the best ingredients making them a great natural choice for sensitive dogs. No ingredients from deceased animals. Every product has 11 or fewer whole ingredients. No animal by-products, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors or supplements are added. Contains organic eggshells, organic potatoes and sweet potatoes, and Oregon sea salt.
GREAT FOR WELLNESS, PICKY OR SENIOR DOGS: Taste so good, even picky dogs, sensitive dogs, and older dogs can’t refuse! Made for all life stages, from puppy and adult to senior dogs, large breed and small breeds. Use this fresh dog food as a supplemental meal, complement combined with dry dog food as a mixer, or as a dog food topper to entice picky dogs with a tasty boost of whole nutrition. Can also be used as a healthy dog treat or as small dog food.
CONVENIENT LARGE DOG FOOD POUCH: Ready to eat. No thawing. No adding water. The easy wet dog meal pouch allows you to give your pet real food at home or on the go. Great for travel, hiking, on-the-go lifestyles or simply a delicious human-grade meal at home. Lightweight and easy to store, you don’t need a can opener for this instant meal or treat.
THOUGHTFULLY MADE, CLEAN FOOD: Entirely sourced and made in the USA from quality human-grade ingredients. Portland Pet Food Company donates 5% of their net profits to local non-profit animal shelters and programs, so you’ll be able to feel good about every part of your healthy dog food purchase.