We recently noticed our supplier printed unsuitable manufacture dates on part of the product boxes. So if you see the manufacture date on the box is year 2019 or 2020, do not be disturbed. That batch of products were manufactured in 2021, definitely within shelf life (24 months).
- For 3-6 month old cats, please use the treat balls with them only once a week;
- For cats above 6 month old, we recommend you give the treat balls to them 3 times a week;
Care Cat’s Gastrointestinal Health
Help Cats Excrete Hairballs
- SilverVine contains dietary fiber that promotes gastrointestinal peristalsis thus helps cats vomit up hairballs and Toughen digestion.
- Our catnip and silvervine balls are made with 100% natural plant extracts which are 100% protected for your furry friends;
- Please do not overuse the catnip silvervine balls with cats in case they lose interest;
- Please keep the balls in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Be sure to put on the cap after each use.
- Excrete Hairballs
- Toughen Digestion
- Teeth Cleaning
- Soothe Mind
Silvervine is a fascinated plant for cats and most of them will be extremely excited whatever smelling, licking or tasting. It’s a natural stimulant for cats. So long as the kittens smell its unique scent, they’re going to turn into relaxed and release stress immediately.
The fruit of the Silvervine
The fruit of the Silvervine not only contains the kiwifruit alkali, B-phenethyl alcohol & silvervine lactone which stimulates the smell of the cats, but also the silvervine acid and relevant ingredients makes a greater attraction for kittens.