We’re committed to providing high-quality products to meet the needs of all customers, never deceive our customers on quality, because customer’s satisfaction is our goal. Any problem, please come to us, we’re here to provide the most sincere and thoughtful service to you!
SZELAM submersible aquarium heater, 100w/300w/500w/800w fish tank heater, provides the best living environment for your beloved fishes, let them no longer fear the winter.
Dual Digital LED Temp Display.
With dual temperature display, easy to observe the set temp and water temp at the same time. And it is also simple to set the heating temp by pressing the buttons (temperature ranges from 68℉ to 93℉).
Thickened Protective Guard & Explosion-proof Heating Tube.
With this fish tank heater, your aquarium pets will no longer being scalded. And this item is anti-overheating and shatterproof, no more worry about hurting your fishes.
Easy To Install.
Two suctions cups are easy to lock in on black protective guard. And you’ll be able to place the heater diagonally, vertically, or horizontally. Please note that the heating element must be fully submerged in the water.
Precise Water Temperature.
We have enhanced the sensitivity of temp probe, which is greatly make stronger the accuracy and stability of the temperature. And we have also upgraded the length of probe (latest length: 5.9 inch).
Strong Suction Cups
Sensitive Temperature Probe
Error Codes & Solutions:
E0: Out of water protection. Shut off automatically when out of water.
E6: Controller fault. Solution: Apply for a new one.
E7: Controller fault. Solution: Apply for a new one.
E8: Temperature probe fault. Solution: Apply for a new one.
E9: Temperature probe fault. Solution: Apply for a new one.
Any problems, please let us know, we’re happy to help you solve the troubles.
2. DO NOT use the aquarium heater if the cord / heater is damaged.
3. You MUST NOT place the controller in the water.
4. Please unplug the fish tank heater when you install it.
5. Please unplug the heater when cleaning the fish tank or changing aquarium water. Please just be sure you have turned it off and it has cooled down completely when you wish to have to take it out from water.
6. Please DO NOT put the aquarium heater into the sand as this will cause inaccurate heating.
7. Children or minors should be under adult guidance or supervision.